Practice the “Best Veterinary Medicine” – Explore how VETport can take you into the future with Electronic Medical Record keeping, and help make you a great doctor along the way.
”Build Lasting Relationships” with your clients – VETport is the finest client communication platform available today. Pet Portal – why pay hundred of dollars for a separate Pet Portal? VETport Pet Portal is included at no extra charge!
”Grow Business” – Advanced financial reporting, financial analytics, compliance, accounting, inventory control, and many process driven work flows will take your business to the next level and beyond!
”The Future Platform” - Cloud based veterinary medical record and veterinary practice management is the future. Access VETport from an iPhone, iPad, Android or any web browser. Mac, PC or Linux based systems are all complatible.
VETport’s Unique Selling Propositions makes it the choice for practices with an eye on the future.
Register Here for a Full Functional Demo
Must read if you are starting a New Veterinary Practice
VETport follows the SOAPing process (Subjective, Objective, Assessment and Plan) and allows one to create a Problem Oriented Medical Record (POMR).
It has been designed to be logical to use with lots of predefined medical data preloaded viz. Species Specific Complaint Lists, Subjective History forms, Objective forms, Lab Report Templates, Generic / Brand Drugs with Default Dosages, Usages, Routes, Frequency and Directions, Preventive Medicines and more. We have the capability of addressing the needs of handling all type of species.
Automatic Prescriptions can be generated with Automatic Drug Processing to calculate dosages. Differential lists help achieve best practices and move towards a Clinical Decision Support System. All this is template driven and can be added to and modified in the hands of the user.
An EMR system with a difference, the VETport veterinary practice management software has been designed in such a way that it can be individualized for each user’s veterinary practice thus creating a valuable knowledge base of intellectual property. This is the base on which one can build and scale their operations i.e. multiple clinics.
Being Web based has it’s advantages here as one can report on these diagnostic findings from just about anywhere – from Home or even from Starbucks and the reports can be even emailed to the client run time with your comments.
Vetport has an extremely powerful search engine, which allows both the clinician and researcher to unlock data in the medical record. Search millions of record in seconds for words or combinations of words. After you ever thought of reviewing all your cruciate surgeries for the last year – no problem just press a button.
Communicate with clients via emails or chat, leave action messages for staff, record discussions into the patient medical record. One can send messages on which work items can be tracked. VETport has inbuilt Bulletin Board
VETport is an Internet application. Access VETport from anywhere in the world! Give access to your practice from outside to your staff and clients.
All reports, data, records can be emailed to the client at various stages of the treatment process. This ability to email communications between general practitioners, specialists, clients, vendors is a great tool for automation and stops wastage of paper.
VETport Library: A Patient Education library which can be accessed from outside by your Clients. This library is being continuously added onto by VETport and it is also possible for the practice to add it’s own data and create it’s own documents
Report Cards: This is a very unique way to ensure the client has been updated, informed and educated during the treatment process. Report cards can be emailed and printed
Automated and Simple communications: VETport allows you to be in touch with your clients constantly. Most of the emails are automatically sent or you have the option to send an email against a particular activity. Emails are automatically generated or option to send emails, for the following activities:
- Client Registration – A Welcome Email with Client Login details to your Clinic
- Invoices and Estimates
- Pending Statements
- Electronic Medical Records and attached documents
- Boarding / Reminder(s) Certificate
- Patient Health Report Card
- Bulletin Board
- Patient Education (Knowledge base / library documents)
- Appointment Reminders
- Follow up communication and Memos
Improve revenues using a web based and process driven practice management system
- Improve communications with pet owners
- Built in automated reminder system for procedures, vaccinations etc.
- Improve your productivity and eliminate repetitive work
- Use a system that does not need hardware in the clinic to be updated and managed
- Needs to be usable instantly so that staff attrition does not slow down usability
- Online referral practice capability
- Get product companies to want to place ads. on your web site, owner access sections, mailers etc.
- Better financial, inventory and resource management
- Hosted online – no in clinic server deployment
- No software deployment – Only an internet connection needed
- Accessible from any pc, mac or phone with a browser even the iPAD or an Android based device
- Unique technology enables us to roll out features at a very fast pace
- Client Side computing enhances the speed of operation and feels that the soft ware is loaded on a local machine
- Say NO to weeks of training cost, start today use today. Isn’t this why they invented the internet?
The core of VETport is its advanced medical record capabilities. VETport’s EMR is an XML document and is Problem Oriented. XML(Extensible Markup Language) is the most advanced language of the Web, for data exchange between disparate systems on different operating systems, and is a standard that is here to stay. The POMR remains the gold standard for medical record keeping.
Every major corporation is using XML and why? Without getting too technical, an XML document can be processed by any computer system in the world – in short it is the computer world’s common language. VETport’s EMR can be transmitted around the world around the clock for use in other VETport systems, interpreted by disparate computer systems, used for advanced research, analytics and more. One can make full text searches on the EMR to look for just about any thing. Any object can be added to the EMR i.e. PDF files, Doc files, Images and these can be viewed from within the Electronic Medical Record..
Vet Software is packed with innovative features and is exciting to use. VETport is a Veterinary Practice Management Software driven by it’s powerful and flexible EMR system. “VETport enables Excellence in Medicine via Technology Driven Workflows”. It is a Web and Cloud based Veterinary Software.
VETport is built to fulfill the needs of the Specialist and the General Practitioner. The instance can be configured to address different types of practices:
- Start Up Practices: Small and Large
- Multi- Clinic / Location Operating Model Referral Model
- Hospital Model (Emergency & Teaching Hospitals as well)
- Mobile Veterinary Practice Model
All these models can be created / modified by a flick of a switch. Again all this is served from a single code base and this ensures all modules are updated at the same time and everyone benefits from the development in other areas as well.
- Many predefined Drugs, Lab / Radiology Reports, Exam Forms
- Auto prescriptions, auto dosage calculations, plans can be assigned to presenting complaints and exam findings
- Group plans can be created upfront
- Upload images to your VETport instance automatically when emailed from your phone, the same can be inserted as pet images or to be included in the medical record of the pet
- Allows for negative inventory if data is not put in at the time it is received
- Allows multiple tabs, therefore one can have different aspects of the pet record opened up or multiple pet records opened on a single desktop computer
- Block resourses when scheduling appointments
- Create automated report cards linked upfront to plans to be shared with pet owners
- Trackable communications with log of action taken
- Automated email
- Integration with in-house labs and outside labs such as Antech&Idexx
- Reports and Analysis
- Supports multiple simultaneous users and multiple practices
- Supports Hospital type setups
- Mobile Vets – great for equine, house call practice and vaccination clinics
- Referral Practice – support specialty clinics
- Client login to access Patient Records and other services, requesting for an appointment, communication and feedback
- Supports marketing of services and products to clients
- Capable of building one’s unique treatment protocols
VETport offers complete Supply Chain Management features. Starting from Material Requisition, Request for Quotation to Purchase orders and Vendor Invoices. Automatic generation of Purchase Requests, if your stock goes below a threshold quantity. If your Distributors / Vendor offers E-commerce facility, we can integrate with their system, and help you automate procurement. Stream line your Inventory and achieve close to Zero Inventory.
Invoices, Estimates, Statements, Auto Reminders of Pending Invoices, daily Deposits tracking, summary and detail financial reports, discounts, return items tracking, payments, refunds.
One is able to generate financial reports, accounting related reports, marketing metrics and Inventory related reports. Detailed sales reports, productivity reports, Tax and Substance Logs help getting the monthly computing done.
Appointments and Resource Management
Schedule Patient appointments using single or multiple resources of the clinic / hospital. Doctors can access their appointments remotely.
Admissions / Boarding
Reserve, Admit or Transfer Patients.Facility to assign additional Boarding Services as per patient requirements.
Capture In Clinic Analyzers & Diagnostic Imaging System to the Web to VETport
VETport connects to blood and chemistry analyzers like Abaxsis, Heska andIdexx. Lab reports are automatically sent from your clinic PC connected to these analyzers to VETport servers on the Web where they are queued for review and automatic insertion into the medical record.
Images (JPG) as captured by your Diagnostic Imaging Systems can also be uploaded to the VETport servers very much the same way as we do with the blood and chemistry analyzers. Please check with us which products we have integrated with. (Fovea, Kodak, VetRay being some of them) Save paper, Save Time, Save Dollars….., and feel good about saving the environment!
Save paper, Save Time, Save Dollars….., and feel good about saving the environment!
Capture Antech & Idexx results while you sleep (outside labs)
VETport greatly simplifies and automates the tedious and time-consuming process of managing laboratory data. Antech barcoded TRFs (Test Requisition Forms) can be generated at the time of plan item creation(or later) and printed. Drop the sample in the bag with the barcoded form. That night VETport retrieves the results from Zoasis servers and the results are waiting for reviewing and approval to the Electronic Medical Record at your convenience. A feature worth the price of admission… We have an integration with Idexx online labs as well.