Improve Client Communication for your Veterinary Clinic with SMS
Patient no-shows are a common problem that most veterinary practices face. The incidence is generally higher when appointment bookings are handled manually – reminders are typically the onus of the staff who need to ensure that clients are reminded of their upcoming appointments well in advance. Such manual dependencies often cause errors especially when the staff get held up with other work and forget or fail to send timely reminders to clients. Short Message Service, popularly known by the acronym SMS, is a simple but effective tool that helps bring down patient no-shows through quick reminders. Through a veterinary practice management software, veterinarians can send SMS-es to clients directly from the portal, without the need to rely on a standalone software. Here’s a look at what your veterinary clinic can achieve from SMS communication.
1. Appointment remindersTwo-way SMS-es that remind clients about upcoming appointments, and allow them to confirm, reschedule, or cancel such appointments. The messages can also include click-through web links that redirect users to payment gateways or other web pages as needed.
2. AlertsCritical and real-time SMS triggered in the event of an emergency, cancellation, fault, and so on.
3. NotificationsGeneral communication, transactional messages, and updates about events, offers, changes to general business communication or details etc. Such notifications can also be scheduled in bulk for mass broadcast. These kind of text messages can also be used to share test results of pets, communicate about payments pending or received, and so on.
4. Feedback and surveyText messages are also powerful tools that can be used to collect feedback on the clinic’s function. As a marketing tool, Message Media service helps clients rate their experience through follow-up messages requesting feedback or an SMS review. Such campaigns are easy to implement and help you measure customer satisfaction with ease.
Easy Communication through VETport SMS IntegrationVETport makes it easy for you to communicate with your clients from time to time. The software also lets you custom design templates and give text messages a personal touch. All such SMS-es can be sent from within the system, by simply clicking the Send Message option that appears next to every client’s contact detail. Combined with other forms of communication such as emails and postcards, VETport’s text messaging features equips your practice with increased power and enables you to transform your business for better outcomes.
VETport is an Enterprise Grade Veterinary Software which can be used by Corporates or Group of Animal Clinics, Veterinary Universities, Single Clinics, Mobile Clinics, Equine Practices & Specialty Referrals. VETport features the world’s best veterinary EMR(Electronic Medical Records) which follows the SOAP process. Here are some of the unique features of VETport:
- Cloud-Based Architecture: Runs on any browser and device(Mobile, Laptop, Desktop, iPad). Can be accessed from your clinic, work, on the route, on clients site, from anywhere.
- SOAP-based EMR: Follows the SOAP format. Allows collaboration, i.e multiple VETs & staff can contribute and edit the same EMR at the same time. Doctors can create or modify their own exam forms & history forms. Can also add memos, attachments, education forms, lab records to the EMR easily. The EMR can be Printed, Faxed, Emailed or downloaded as PDF for sharing with clients.
- Time Zone Compatibility: Enables your staff to operate in different time zones. All the software work in local time and will automatically adjust time zone differences and Daylight saving time
- Personalized Dashboard: Option to customize the dashboard with multiple widgets & drag & drop features.
- Client Communication: VEtport's unique communication module supports two-way communication with your clients through EMails, SMS, Fax, Postcards & Chats. Send automatic reminders for appointments, vaccination & routine check-ups with VETport.
- Internal Communication: Tools like Clinic Chat which works just like any other instant messenger applications & Bulletin Board which allows you to display public messages & information.
- Reports & Analytics: Get reports on Accounting, Financials, Communication, Marketing & inventory. The CEOs dashboard is the two coolest reporting framework for Veterinary Practice Owners. Produce reports in forms of Graphs, Pie charts & Frequency Polygons. The reports can be exported in the form of CSV, HTML, PDF, PNG & JPEG format.
- Marketplace: Choose from more than 25 third party applications & integrate with your VETport account with just a click.
- Lab integrations: Both in-house & referral labs like Idexx, Antech, Abaxis, Gribbles, Fuji, Avid, Vet Rocket, Vetenvoy and many more.
- Inventory Management: Place orders, add vendors, change pricing, manage stock communicate, set stock levels etc.
- Free Support, Demo & Training.
sign up for free trial