Veterinary Events Across The Globe - Calendar 2019
Events, Exhibitions, Seminars, Trade Shows are great ways to explore the latest trends in your industry.
Similarly, in the veterinary industry, more than 100 events happening across the globe every year. These events
are conducted by local, national and global veterinary organizations and associations. Few of the notable
entities that conduct such events are AVMA(American Veterinary Medical Association,
AAHA(American Animal Hospital Association), (AVA)
Australian Veterinary Association and (BVA)British Veterinary Association.
These events are attended by veterinary professionals like Practice Owners, Veterinarians, Stakeholders of large
veterinary groups, Practice Managers, Nurses, Vet Lab technicians, etc. Apart from the main events (Seminars, Guest
lectures, Talks), the key attraction is often the Stalls and Booths set up by Pharma companies, Pet diet products,
Pet insurance companies, microchip vendors, veterinary practice management software providers and many other companies.
You get a chance to see the demonstrations of the latest veterinary products, free trial of different services and get free goodies.
In short, there is no reason you shouldn't attend a veterinary event that is happening in your part of the world.
Now, you may ask - how do I keep track of these events so that I will plan beforehand! To address this concern of your, we bring you the comprehensive list of events happening around the globe in the year 2019. Save the date to your calendar, so that you don't miss out.
Veterinary Events Calendar - 2019
|Expozoo||10 - 11 Jan 2019||Paris, France||Visit|
|AVMA Veterinary Leadership Conference||10 - 13 Jan 2019||Chicago, USA||Visit|
|National Western Stock Show||12 - 27 Jan 2019||Denver, USA||Visit|
|North American Veterinary Community: VMX||19 - 23 Jan, 2019||Orlando, USA||Visit|
|Michigan Veterinary Conference||25 - 27 Jan 2019||Lansing, USA||Visit|
|Ovma Conference & Trade Show||31 Jan - 02 Feb 2019||Toronto, Canada||Visit|
|19th Indian Veterinary Congress||1 - 2 Feb 2019||Kolkata, India||Visit|
|Indian VETopia||8 - 10 Feb 2019||Gurgaon, India||Visit|
|Western Veterinary Conference||17 - 20 Feb 2019||Las Vegas, USA||Visit|
|Midwest Veterinary Conference||21 - 24 Feb 2019||Columbus, USA||Visit|
|BSAVA Congress||4 - 7 Apr, 2019||Birmingham, UK||Visit|
|European Veterinary Conference Voorjaarsdagen||10 - 12 Apr 2019||Houten, Netherlands||Visit|
|Aviana Nigeria||24 - 25 Apr 2019||Ibadan, Nigeria||Visit|
|35th World Veterinary Association Congress||27 - 30 Apr, 2019||San José, Costa Rica||Visit|
|Petfood Forum USA||29 Apr - 01 May 2019||Kansas City, USA||Visit|
|AVA Annual Conference||5 - 10 May 2019||Perth, Australia||Visit|
|ACVIM Forum||6 - 8 Jun 2019||Phoenix, USA||Visit|
|France Vet||14 - 15 Jun 2019||Paris, France||Visit|
|ANZCVS Science Week||4 - 6 Jul 2019||Gold Coast, Australia||Visit|
|44th WSAVA Congress||16 - 19 Jul 2018||Toronto, Canada||Visit|
|AVMA Convention||2 - 6 Aug 2019||Washington D.C, USA||Visit|
|World Samoyed Meeting||08 - 11 Aug 2019||Estonia||Visit|
|25th FECAVA EuroCongress||4 - 9 Sep 2019||St. Petersburg, Russia||Visit|
|14th Global Summit on Veterinary and Animal Sciences||12 - 13 Sep 2019||Sydney, Australia||Visit|
|FASAVA-Tokyo 2019||25 - 29 Sep 2019||Tokyo, Japan||Visit|
|Clinical Animal Behavior Conference||04 - 06 Oct 2019||Las Vegas, USA||Visit|
|Veterinexpo||23 - 24 Nov 2018||Ciney, Belgium||Visit|
|American Association of Equine Practitioners Convention||01 - 05 Dec 2019||San Francisco, USA||Visit|
VETport is an Enterprise Grade Veterinary Software which can be used by Corporates or Group of Animal Clinics, Veterinary Universities, Single Clinics, Mobile Clinics, Equine Practices & Specialty Referrals. VETport features the world’s best veterinary EMR(Electronic Medical Records) which follows the SOAP process. Here are some of the unique features of VETport:
- Cloud-Based Architecture: Runs on any browser and device(Mobile, Laptop, Desktop, iPad). Can be accessed from your clinic, work, on the route, on clients site, from anywhere.
- SOAP-based EMR: Follows the SOAP format. Allows collaboration, i.e multiple VETs & staff can contribute and edit the same EMR at the same time. Doctors can create or modify their own exam forms & history forms. Can also add memos, attachments, education forms, lab records to the EMR easily. The EMR can be Printed, Faxed, Emailed or downloaded as PDF for sharing with clients.
- Time Zone Compatibility: Enables your staff to operate in different time zones. All the software work in local time and will automatically adjust time zone differences and Daylight saving time
- Personalized Dashboard: Option to customize the dashboard with multiple widgets & drag & drop features.
- Client Communication: VEtport's unique communication module supports two-way communication with your clients through EMails, SMS, Fax, Postcards & Chats. Send automatic reminders for appointments, vaccination & routine check-ups with VETport.
- Internal Communication: Tools like Clinic Chat which works just like any other instant messenger applications & Bulletin Board which allows you to display public messages & information.
- Reports & Analytics: Get reports on Accounting, Financials, Communication, Marketing & inventory. The CEOs dashboard is the two coolest reporting framework for Veterinary Practice Owners. Produce reports in forms of Graphs, Pie charts & Frequency Polygons. The reports can be exported in the form of CSV, HTML, PDF, PNG & JPEG format.
- Marketplace: Choose from more than 25 third party applications & integrate with your VETport account with just a click.
- Lab integrations: Both in-house & referral labs like Idexx, Antech, Abaxis, Gribbles, Fuji, Avid, Vet Rocket, Vetenvoy and many more.
- Inventory Management: Place orders, add vendors, change pricing, manage stock communicate, set stock levels etc.
- Free Support, Demo & Training.